Creating a safe environment for talents/clients and set, is always my number one priority.
I am committed to:
Standard Hygiene Practices:
- Taking time to clean and disinfect all surfaces on-location or in studio, at the beginning, between applications, and at the end.
- Disinfecting all bags on the inside and outside as well as all cases, handles and wheels. Sanitizing all products and kit surfaces with %70 isopropyl alcohol after every use.
- Separating all makeup products for each talent. Every talent will have a personal, separate, labeled bag.
- Carrying disinfectant for immersion tools (hairbrushes, combs) that is mixed daily.
- Wash hands in between each application. Use hand sanitizer between each touch up.
- Only using new, clean brushes that have been washed with disinfectant soap on every client.
- Keeping all tools and applicators covered while not in use.
- Properly applying eyeliner and lipliner by sanitizing and disinfecting before and after each use.
- Never double-dipping brushes or applicators into beauty products that cannot be sanitized or disinfected.
- Never applying directly from the original packaging (mascara, lip gloss, or lipstick), unless gifting the product afterward. Use new, disposable mascara wands for each application.
- Always scraping, scooping, and dipping products onto a clean paper or metal palette.
- Ensure all used/soiled products are stored in close, dry-labeled storage to avoid cross-contamination.
- Disinfecting all tools, tweezers, brushes, lash curlers, pencil sharpeners, and wiping down all products.
- Always having disinfectant wipes close by, as well as disposable towels.
New Hygiene Practices in Response to COVID-19:
- Wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during application and touch ups, including a face shield and face mask.
-Extra time will be requested for processing multiple talent to ensure proper cleaning of surfaces and station between processing.
- No food, drink, or talent’s personal belongings should be brought to or set on the workstation.
- Limiting conversations between artists and talent during services to avoid unnecessary respiratory droplets.
- A minimum 6 feet of distance should be maintained between workstations, and no one should come within 6 feet of a workstation without permission from the artist.